SUP For Fitness & Peace of Mind
Like Yoga, Standup Paddle boarding (SUP) can become your new lifestyle. Anyone can do it at all ages. You just have to be taught and coached in a safe way. Is it time to re-invent your self? Here is what we will do. You can do just one module or all Three.
• Safety first, PFD, Leash, first aid etc.
• SUP etiquette
• Shapes of boards and what they do
• Paddle composites, what is right for you?
• Learn tides, wind direction and hazards you may come across on the water.
• Transporting and storing your board
• What to wear depending on seasonal weather.
2. Getting acclimated on the board
• Confidence in your balance.
• Stable foot stance options
• Basic paddling
• Working with your big muscles
• Breathing techniques
3. Getting your Glide on
• Firm in your feet, power in your stroke
• Paddle grip and spine angle
• Working on turns and moving around on the board
• Warm up routine & exercises
• Advanced stroke variations and paddle technique.
3 sessions for $ 85.00 each
All sessions are 1.5 -2 hrs